Friday, January 11, 2019

Wolfing down the change

January 11, 2019
Here I am about to coast into the weekend!  

I hope that you are having a great 2019 so far.  Mine has been good as gold, thanks for thinking of me, turning to gold.  I may not have the Midas touch, so I mighd as well make some bad jokes, eh?!  You joker!?>! 

Speaking of joking, I am no longer joking when I state the following:  here's one thing you won't want to miss, unless you are operating under a tight budget.  On January 24, the Community Bike Project Omaha has partnered with Farnam House Brewing Co. to offer a 3-course meal with 3 beers for $50.  I have been to FHBC once, and they gave me a lot of food for a one course b-fast to accompany a delightful Bloody Mary.  Since I have been doing a few burpees lately; however, I am pretty sure that with my higher metabolic rate than usual I'll be able to wolf those 3 courses down with no problem- BUUURRRP

As you are most likely aware, we’ve got a lunar eclipse coming up.  Some call it the super blood wolf moon.  The Umoha call this time of year the moon when snow drifts into tipis.  

I don’t know about you, but all of that reminds me of this song about red whisky and murder.

Well, I am sorry to be so brief for a change, but the only thing that is constant is change!  

Ware the super blood wolf moon!

Howl see ya soon!
-BSO

No comments:

Post a Comment