Sunday, January 5, 2020

Axe me about the rat

January 4, 2020
Since I wanted to stay off my ass, I figured I should quit my bitching, pick my axe up and get it a flyin’!  And if you are groaning about that bad pun, I hope that you can take my word - it’s not as bad as hemorrhoids!  Oy!  
Well, I had a few friends show up for some axe-tronomically entertaining flings.  

My bro-in-law even scored 3 bulls-eyes in a row.  Each worth 6 points.  Now, if you like, you may please enjoy this video in its entirety.

And now it is the end of that holiday season.  I will always remember it as the year that Snot Jr. made Go-go the Reindeer for our Christmas tree.  


For anyone concerned, you may now rest more easily knowing that my first hemorrhoid flare-up has subsided and I may again focus on more enjoyable concerns.  For example, the Year of the Metal Rat will be here in about 3 weeks!  The metal of Ratt is not my favorite kind of metal; however, this metal rat bikes thread is my favorite!  So what do you think the Year of the Metal Rat holds in store?  I will tell you – it is a year of new beginnings and everyone showing determination in their undertakings.  

So there you have a quick recap of the current situation.  I hope you will enjoy 2020 and use your determination wisely.  Now let’s roll forwards with determination!
Your friend,
BSO

No comments:

Post a Comment