Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lost Wallet? Bike Nepal! - part 2

Sorry for having to split this into 2 parts (I am technologically challenged and may be under the influence of severe magnolia intoxication).  Please read part 1 first or you will ruin the surprise!

Okay, now back to reality. I turned around and made my way slowly most of the way back to my place of work before I realized I should probably turn the ringer on for my phone in case someone found my wallet and gave me a call. Indeed, just as I was adjusting my settings the pre-ring vibrating began and I eagerly answered a call from an unknown person.

The lovely girl that had found my wallet had been out for a bike ride herself, and would not accept any cash as a token of my gratitude. I felt blessed. Humanity, you’re alright by me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment