Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hankerin' for some pavement!

April 6, 2011
As I was lying in the middle of a quiet residential side street with my chin on the clean concrete and a faint aura of sparkles around the periphery of my vision, I realized that I had biffed it! Yes, my tires had lost their tenuous contact with the road.
I had gotten off to a good start, riding past kids frolicking about in their neighborhoods. A fellow cyclist (mini-version) had inadvertently greeted me (along with her intended target) with a, “Hi Steve!” I’d made it around several other corners, and I was feeling nimble.
Here’s the corner.
Here’s the (brand new) tire.

Hmmm. Those both look pretty good, eh?
Operator?


Yep. Think we might’ve found the “weak link.”
Here’s the small hole in the pants I was rewarded with for my endeavor.



Here’s some more pants with holes that I have fashioned throughout my travels and travails.




WARNING- the following 2 paragraphs contains adult content of a sexual (and snotty) nature:
As the weather warms, and the sunlight arrives earlier, I am looking forward to some reduced snot rides, possibly followed by some snot-free spinning. Yes, my trusty bandanas/hankies will soon be retired for the season and set comfortably amongst other comfortable cotton items in my sock/underwear door. Following an energetic clearing of the nasal passages onto the pavement while waiting for lights to change, I often pull from my pocket my bandana/hanky to clean up the residue. This, naturally, puts me in mind of the once popular “promiscuous singles’ bandana-signal parties.” I wondered what my bandana colors would signify in a slightly more metrosexual environment such as these parties. Wikipedia served as my source of information for gay S&M information (guess I’m really not in art school anymore).
I also often carry a navy blue snot rag, which gives me a nice, comfortable, safe and mellow feeling, and which apparently may signify, “Wearing it in the left back pocket or on the left side indicates a preference to be the insertive partner (the "top" or "pitcher") during anal intercourse. Wearing it in the right back pocket or on the right side indicates a preference to be in the receptive role (the "bottom" or "catcher"). Guess which side I prefer… (wink, wink).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code Well, come to find out, my orange bandanas would (although subject to regional and hanky placement variations) signify, “anything, anytime.” I generally carry my hanky in my front right pocket, which might indicate, “will bottom in relatively any fetish, anytime, anywhere or may indicate (probably the most appropriate for this conservative, married feller) "just looking, no play." Also since I’m a little scraped up from my tryst with the rock-hard concrete, bottom might be best. Alright, handkerchief code isn’t the only thing happening these days. (Yep, I’m really a cutting edge kind of guy, always aware of the latest trends and fashions). The good ol’ Taco Ride on the Wabash Trail is now underway. I am looking forward to this ride, hopefully with some good friends and family. Good brews and good food. And there aren’t many corners on the way to Mineola, so I’ve got a pretty good chance of staying upright (just as my orange handkerchief might lead you to believe, nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment