Saturday, June 13, 2015

Gravel ho!

June 14, 2015
Salutations!  I have been out doing some recreational bicycling lately and it was quite enjoyable.  I rode this bicycle.  

Rich rode this bicycle.  

We are planning on bicycling on some gravel next Saturdy.  Big Fondu Dy, I her.  There are other opportunities that weekend as well, why it’s the Rollin’ to Colon weekend, too!  So you really have no reason not to enjoy an organized bicycling event, unless you hate organization.  And if you really hate organization, then you probably shouldn’t be reading, because communication with words requires organization. 

Les be real hear.  Rolling on gravel doesn’t sound all that great, but I guess it might be fun.  And I’ve been told there’s a nice beer drinking opportunity following the dusty, arse-bruising, spine-jarring sojourn through some rural landscapes. 

So Rich and I rode around for awhile today.  We saw a camp.  

We saw a big truck and some heavy equipment. 

We saw some typical Omaha outskirts landscapes (i.e., nuveau chateaus avec le olde rustic avec accentes beaucoup, ole!).  

We even saw a gravel rode, butt we din’t hav tim fer it.


So huzzah to the gravelly grunting a head.  I am as reedy as I will ever bee.  Buzzzzzz or buzzzkilll?  Tim wil til, tim wil til.

No comments:

Post a Comment