Friday, August 2, 2013

Moscow Bike NIght for Gay Pride! BYOV/M comrades!

August 2, 2013
Alo comrades and comradettes!  I must break you!  I mean I must break wind!  Ahhh.  I feel so much better now.  What is up with all this Russia news these days?  First that Snowden of thieves ran over there to defect his defective ass and now I am hearing about additional Russia-related events during my long hours of commuting to and fro my czardom at the University of Nebraska-L.  That’s right I am now up-to-date on many of the current events promulgated by the well-intentioned folks over at NPR.  I begin most sentences with “I heard on the radio the other day….”  I also won a bet on 9 out of 10 rappers now preferring moscato to Cristal.  Yep, NPR.  I guess rhyming with potato is better than rhyming with y'all these days. 
royaltypr.com 

Here is the scoop on Russia:
  1. 1.       Moscow is the most expensive city for expats.
  2. 2.       They’ve got a midnight bike tour of Moscow that attracts thousands.
  3. 3.       They have some repressive statues statutes laws in place for homosexuals.
  4. 4.       People are protesting item 1 3 by dumping theirStoli vodka….out!  On the street!

Item #4 may seem like alcohol abuse to all you conneiseurs lovers of vodka, but it isn’t.  It’s solidarity, comraders.  Alcohol abuse would be making Moscow mules and then pissing in them and then kicking their ass mules mules’ asses.!?!?  What are you braying about!? 

In regard to item 2, it seems that these Velonochs have surpassed racing bicycles on gravel roads and are gaining on the grand fondues in popularity/status/moscato.   Sounds great!  But what about those Bike Nakedevents?  Shouldn’t those be getting into the mix of all this competition for gloriousness?!  Well, I think that they should be, and I farter further stink think that it is only a matter of time before a naked GLBT midnight ride through the streets of Moscow occurs!  Za zdorovje, bitches and bitchettes! 


Here in Lincoln/Omaha things have been going to hell swell.  I have been bicycling hither and thither and yon and have been enjoying bicycling over up to 3 2overpasses/day.  
27th St
48th St

It is a great feeling to transcend the non-trafficky streets of Lincoln and gaze out in various directions.  Even our great state capitol, aka the penis of the prairie, is visible from one of them, but of course I didn’t get a photo of that because I suck.  I did get some photos of some cultural attractions along the multitudinous bicycle trails adorning Link Town like an elegant tasseled veil.
I also felt a little bamboozled by the sight of this invasive species in our typical corny bicycle habitat here on the non-tropical plains.

  I guess corn and bamboo are related.  Like vodka and moscato, eh commierods!?

No comments:

Post a Comment