Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let's shop! Ugh.


And now for a brief postscript-
November 30, 2011
If you are like me, when you are feeling under the weather you enjoy eating pots of soup, tomato and peanut butter sandwiches, drinking water and watching Country Strong. Now there's a great movie, and it really takes away the aches and pains. Not only does Gwyneth Paltrow do a great job acting and singing she also (spoiler alert) rides in a freight train.  And, as all you Paltrow fans or bicyclists may have noticed, she has been filming a film in which she is bicycling upon a bicycle.  Here she is on the set of her upcoming film of some sort.
.Although I don't normally frequent Celebuzz.com, I did learn that GP, Jack Benny and me are all 39 together.  (bad joke alert)  Where will that put us all in 30 years?.....  Hmmmmm.

November 29, 2011
If you are like me, this early Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa shopping season has sickened you. Or maybe it's just allergies, or whatever kind of bug my loving family and friend may have passed along to me. And no that is not a typo, I mean "friend" not "friends," you know who you are. With these past two sentences, perhaps you are wondering, "How many sentences starting with conjunctions can this bozo provide?" Well, the answers are "a lot" and "what's a conjunction?"

But on the other hand, aren't they dramatic?! Therefore I proceed with some happy news I noticed in the local newspaper. Talk of a new separated bicycle path from midtown to downtown! Whooopeee! Hitherto I was off, happily bicycling towards the Home Despot for some Christmas shopping. Furthermore I was so gleeful that I chirped and yapped along on my merry way. If you are family or friend, here's what you are getting for Christmas.

I mean the Double Draft Stop, not the bike.  Thank me later, if you must. And if not, of course I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment