Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Insider

June 24, 2012
Some times I feel like being what is widely known as an "outsidey" person. But it is also nice to get some quality insidey time from time to time. I had a mostly insidey weekend. Wussin' out with some mediocrely executed, yet self-gratifying DIY.

Cut and re-stained cabinet door.  Looks okay (better in photo!)?  Still gotta put the trim back on...
Plenty of Badly Drawn Boy. Baby parties with a bunch of kids and moms. And peachy beer. Whatever credit I may have had on my "man card" was expended and I am probably in debt to go along with my insidey wussiness. And, as you may have noticed, I am using mostly madey uppy words like all the babies that were recently over here trashin' the joint as if 'twer 1999. As the man says, "Babies party like it's 1999."

One insidey activity that I engage in frequently is the viewing of moving picture shows. I watched one film that was recommended by a friend former friend. Last of the Mohiccans. I was unimpressed. More of a couples film, but nice cinematography. I'll be sure to ridicule have a nice chat with "Jack" about his taste in movies. The next one on my list was also recommended and is called Tropic Thunder, which looks like a wiener winner of the seemingly contradictory genre of "good bad comedies."
Editor's note- Just finished TT and was not disappointed!  Better than Balls of Fury.  And much better than Stiller's earlier "effort": Zoolander.

I did make it out for a quick run down to the video store, where my paleoslipper-clad

feet got a little warm after I "hotfooted" it over some asphalt.  I also happened to tromp on some crunchy plant life that may be the not-so-secret ingredient in the wildly popular breakfast cereal- Captain Crunchberry 's Corsair.

I think they add food coloring. Some shoddy research reveals that this form of life may be popularly known as -----Editor's note- Still looking into this.

Look at all the potential knowledge and entertainment to be had by these "outsidey" adventures. Weeeeee! Weeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment