Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Solstice Party at the (Insert destination)

Happy Solstice!  First off, let me apologize for the perfunctory nature of my last post.  And, now that you're used to it, here's another one!  As oftimes occurs, I overlooked a vaguely bicycle-related event here in my own Homaha town.  Here 'tisDanette Officer Culler, just let me say that you are looking great in your uniform.  Now that is great PR for our fairly to middliny city.  A bicycle police officer gets you your money back from a scalper!  And she's good looking!  And she's on a bicycle!  That is probably the trifecta of College World Series ticket shennanigans.

I was caught in a minor deluge this afternoon and it was beginning to wear me down a tad.  But then I happened upon these sprinklers, which provided me all the refreshment I needed to make it home!  Thanks shopping plaza!
Hope you're having a refreshing week!  May your grass be greener! 

No comments:

Post a Comment