Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lifestyle Improvement (non latex-variety)


August 23, 2012
Here are some photos from the memorable 2012 Corporate Cycling Challenge!  Weren't it a hoot!?  Yee-haw!

Here is a link to an update and request for contributions to the personable Sarah Johnson's new bicycle shop venture - Omaha Bicycle Company.

Here is a photo of my recently installed neutral position pull-up station created with a little help from my cyber-friend catmanducmu at Instructables.
The bar is so I know how far to pull up.  Not quite level yet, but working on it!
Functional and attractive.  Much like my new backpack from the excellent warranty department at Jansport.

I am making lifestyle improvements like a non-handy Bob Villa on crack making improvements in a foreclosed house!  Wha?!

Life is full of some sweet-ass perks if you are lucky and perceptive!  Or if you're like me!  Let's get on with it!


2 comments:

  1. "I am making lifestyle improvements like a non-handy Bob Villa on crack making improvements in a foreclosed house! Wha?!"

    That sentence is confusing...are you saying your going to start making crack?

    ProTip: If you're going to start manufacturing drugs keep it on the down low, as in not on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for clarifying, Nick. I was also confused by this sentence, hence the Wha?! I was trying to convey a sense of a well-meaning, but possibly self-destructive (and haphazard) urge to make improvements to the moderately active portion of my lifestyle before the upcoming arrival of Baby Snot.

    ReplyDelete