Friday, November 9, 2012

False accusations aerodynamically flying!


November 9, 2012
Hey guess what.  I found that garage door opener I thought was stolen yesterday!  Color me embarrassed!  Luckily I think it's one of my complimentary colors.  I found it in my other pannier.  If anyone needs to use my garage door opener, I keep it in the drive-side pannier, top pocket.  Except for last Wednesday.  I guess the only thief haunting the library environs is The Book Thief, which I hear is about to be turned into a play.  Or maybe a musical.  Luckily this episode has not been a complete waste of time and resources.  While I was resetting my garage door opener on top of my car I made a large indentation on the roof of my car, which I hope will increase the aerodynamicity of the Metro.  Like a golf ball.  I got this idea from Myth Busters.  I love that show!

I wonder if those ridges make him more waterodynamic...
My humble apologies to anyone I may have disturbed with my wild speculation and accusations.  It's kinda my MO, though.  It's kind of like how I blamed this alligator for swallowing my cell phone (a la Cap'n Hook)

when later on I found it at the bottom of my boot and now it looks like this!

I thought it was just a large, flat piece of gravel!  I was really looking forward to skipping it on some water.  

I hope you have a great weekend!  I'm going to do some winterizing.  Maybe lose something.  Yee-HAAWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment