Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Let's travel by bicycle! Vicariously too!

Hi there.  Do you enjoy reading about actual people actually bicycling in places that are picturesque and are considered cultural or similar?  Yup.  But that doesn't mean you can't read this blog too.  Did you read this article by an actual author of novels on the Bicycling magazine website?  What a great bout of escapism while sitting/standing/pedaling your stationary bicycle at your desk or equivalent!  There's also an article about how to ride a double century.  No thanks.  I think it would probably just be easier to take a sledgehammer to the balls or similar a la Jackass 5 (avec accentes) or equivalent.  

So have you jumped on this bandwagon?  Yuckity yuk.

While tuning in to this bandwidth, I have been pleased to enjoy the pleasing and satisfying sounds of rotator cuff recovery.  And of course I'm still wearing my shoulder brace that I purchased from some online bike retailer.  And applying ice.  Mostly while at work at the word-processing plant where I don't type much slower with one hand than two.

Alright.  I guess I may have outdone myself with half-assery with this blog entry.  But there's a photo, and here's a video to make it seem a little beefier.  

Like the guy on the progym EXTREME box.  No, that's not me (although that is my lucky foot).  Although I generally try to avoid EXTREME events, I had a gift card and this one had the ankle loops in case I want to get creative.  I just hope I don't get caught.  Gettin' EXTREME n' shit.  Wheeewww!

No comments:

Post a Comment